Tour de Flex is now hosted at the Apache Software Foundation website. You can find it here: http://flex.apache.org/tourdeflex/explorer.html
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Flexicious, the company behind the Flexicious Classic/Advanced, Spark and Ultimate DataGrid, as well as the Flexicious Dashboard Framework has released a major update across a number of their products.
For the Dashboard, they have added a full-fledged, Spark Based, Completely Skinnable, and extremely light weight Charting Framework, with 3d Bar, 3d Column, 3d Pie Charts, Line/Area/Multi/Bubble/Plot/HLOC/CandleStick charts, Pyramids, Funnels, Zoom/Slider Charts, and a lot more!
Additionally, they have released a version of their Ultimate DataGrid as well as the Dashboard with support for mobile/AIR.
Finally, they have released a number of enhancements to the grid products, specifically Ultimate – full row edit, column header menu operations, much better tabbing support, completely redesigned column group rendering, native excel (xls) export in addition to usual list of enhancements, bug fixes and performance improvements.
More details here: http://blog.flexicious.com/post/Flexicious-30-Release-Summary.aspx
Posted by Maile Valentine at 4:34 PM
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Now with V1.8 you can display multiple calendar components and synchronize it for complex displays...
* Control the scroll in day/week view (possible to synchronize scroll between 2 components - verticalScrollPositionWeekDayView property)
* Scroll to a given hour in day/week view (scrollToHour method)
* Less memory usage (useless NoDisplayedItemsPopup removed)
* KCDateFieldNew: handle CTRL+click on selected date (KCMiniCalendar) to set the date to null
* New parameter onlyVisibleArea in printCurrentView method to only print the visible area (new onlyVisibleArea in printCurrentView method)
* Add "lassoSelection" event upon lasso selection
+ some bug fixes.
Contact : http://www.flex-component.com/
KC-Calendar is an AS3-MXML component to display events and schedule. It allows user to interact with events like an agenda. It provides all the functionalities you can expect from a full calendar or agenda to include in your Rich Internet Application.
Posted by Maile Valentine at 8:31 AM
The 2.0 Mobile KC Calendar comes with full drag and drop !
+ Miscellaneous enhancement & bug fixes :
- Enhancement #249: allows the possibility to scroll the day/week view to the first or last visible item
- Fix #251: allows for swipe navigation while doing a range selection on day headers in week view
The Mobile KC-Calendar component has been designed for Flex mobile development of calendar applications. It has been optimized to be used on iOS & Android platforms with the Flex SDK 4.6.
Posted by Maile Valentine at 8:29 AM
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Flexmonster team is proud to announce the release of version 1.6 (Summer’12) of the Pivot Table. Please see general changes in the new version:
- Component initialization is 4X faster compared to 1.5;
Posted by Maile Valentine at 6:12 PM
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
The KC-Calendar by KeepCore is an AS3-MXML component to display events and schedules. It allows users to interact with events. It provides all of the functionality you can expect from a full calendar or agenda to include in your Rich Internet Application project. As a developer, you can easily configure and fully customize its behavior and styles.
KC-Calendar has been updated to version 1.7 and includes several usability enhancements like drag-and-drop of all-day events, drag-and-drop of normal events to all-day events and more.
· Full customization possibilities: every calendar part (day cells, day headers, day bar, month cells, week bar, hour grid, items, column headers) uses renderers that could be customized.
· Multiple views: day, week, month & year with AllDay events dedicated zone for events across multiple days
· Multiple event drag & drop support in week & day views
· Supports SDK 3.2, 3.5, 3.6, 4.1, 4.5, 4.5.1
o Item drag & drop : now also drag all-day events in day zone or day zone events in all-day zone
o Item resize
o Item selection & item multi-selection
o Item click
o Item double-click
o Item roll over & roll out
o Cell click
o Cell double click
§ View change
§ Date selection
· Event concurrency management
· Concurrency support in column mode
· Flexibility: no object type is imposed, total freedom is given to developers
High level of rendering customizations:
o Default renderer configuration (resource icon, title, additional image, corner radius…)
o Custom item renderer
o Custom year renderer
o Background colors, font styles & colors…
o Custom event tooltip
· Column mode
· Stack mode
· Column & stack mode combination
· Customizable transitions between views and during navigation to previous & next time range
· High display performances
o Embedded English & French translations
o Ease to add new languages
o Deep level of date & hours customization
· Week start day setting
· Day start & end hour setting
· All day events specific zone with max number of events setting
· Mouse selection highlight display + selection tooltip
· Hidden days
· Invalid ranges display (can be different for each column in column mode)
· Highlight ranges display (can be different for each column in column mode)
· Range selection support
· Lasso selection support (with CTRL key and mouse)
· Data load & save in shared objects
· View alpha is customizable
· ItemSameDatesCompareFunction to manage same dates item order
· Renderers support IFactory pattern
· Use all width in day & week when there is no displayed scrollbar
· Full Native AIR Drag & Drop
· Embedded AsDoc
Using KeepCore Flex components, software editors and developers save development time and get right out of the box a huge number of features brought by several years of high-quality components development:
- And more to come: you can register on www.flex-component.com to stay tuned and get discounts.
Posted by Maile Valentine at 4:23 PM